As the owner of a small business, it is wise to have some insurance for your company. It is true that figuring out what you need for your business is really hard, and it is most likely that you will need the help of a professional who can help you determine the type of Business Insurance Northern Ireland you will need, especially when running a small business, where sometimes the limits and differences among the several types of coverage and insurance are relatively small and hardly distinctive.
Let us see though which are the basic types of business insurance Northern Ireland.
• Business Property – This is the coverage you can get against the complete loss or any kind of damage to the property or elements of a business.
• Business Liability – This protects a company against customers’ claims that they were harmed in any way by products or services provided by the company.
• Professional Liability – Malpractice insurance for doctors, or Errors and Omissions professionals of the economic field are some of the examples of this kind.
• Business Owners Policy – This is more like a combination of policies and coverage practices including more than one time of coverage.
• Commercial Auto Insurance – This type refers to cars used in the business and resembles much the known personal auto insurance policies.
• Workers Compensation – This depends on your business legal entity. Some companies can avoid it .It refers to coverage of workers’ possible injuries and protection against the company.
• Group Health – This refers again to employees more than the company and is about the general health coverage, as a medical plan that employees can join. Small businesses can usually avoid this.
• Group Life – Along with the Group Health this also refers to the employees’ benefits, but in this case the company is also protected like in the case that a sudden loss of an employee or even owner cause some serious damage and financial loss to the company due to the sudden lack of this person’s services.
There are of course many more coverage possibilities when it comes to Northern Ireland business insurance types, but in general these are the most commonly considered among small businesses. In any case, it is advised to consult with an insurance expert because he is the one to define what you really need and what can meet your requirements in an efficient and cost effective way. The coverage plans can be combined and customized, so it is better to avoid choosing on your own.